2022 was an amazing year for AIs.
ChatGPTcan effectively replace Stack Overflow to a large extent, if you learn how to ask questions to it. Example queries that work amazingly, returning exactly what you would expect, with detailed explanation and/or context:
- PKGBUILD how to specify git version
- python how to sort list reverse
- systemd create unit file that forks
- xorg start i3wm with startx
- git update all submodules to latest tip
- typescript make simple post request
- chromium difference between args and declare_args
- sekiro versus elden ring
- generate random number between 10 and 20
- I cannot run the code. Please generate a random number for me
- between 10 and 20 though
- add pasta before or after boiling water?
- what is the difference between auszahlen and Bargeld abheben?
- write a trip packing checklist for me
Someone even wrote a Chrome extension to query
ChatGPTalongside a Google search: https://github.com/wong2/chat-gpt-google-extension (chatgpt4google.com). I couldn’t get it to work for some reason though.
Given a query (text), it generates an image for you. It pairs up quite nicely with Slides (when looking for inspiration) and can effectively replace Google Images to some extent.